"The clear choice for your support coordination needs"
The Department for Persons with Disabilities is the clear choice for your Support Coordination needs with over 50 years of service to persons with developmental disabilities. DPD is a Catholic Charities Agency in the Diocese of Paterson and is the only COA accredited agency in the state of New Jersey.
DPD now offers Support Coordination services to residents of Sussex County, NJ who are eligible for the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) services.
Our Support Coordinators will work with individuals and their families to develop an individualized, person-centered service plan. The Support Coordinator will work with each individual's team to:
- Identify each participant's current needs, hopes and dreams
- Assist families in identifying service providers from which they can choose their individualized services
- Assist participants and their families to access these services and others
- Complete the NJ-ISP and Person-Centered Planning Tool for each participant
- Meet with participants and the people important to them to assure that all services
- continue to be delivered appropriately
- Be a liaison and advocate with the participant and their family
- Provide comprehensive case management services designed around the participant and family's needs
We look forward to helping you and your family reach your goals! For more information, please contact DPD Support Coordination:
Important Links and Forms